Plak AU: Find and be found in Australia

Caltex - Reedy Creek - Queensland



For driving directions to Caltex - Reedy Creek - Queensland, please see the map below.


Description
Caltex is Australia's leading transport fuel supplier and convenience retailer and the only integrated oil refining and marketing company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.

Our business value chain incorporates supply, refining, logistics and marketing. We are committed to operational excellence at all levels. We strive for clean, safe, reliable operations for the benefit of our employees, contractors, franchisees, resellers and stakeholders alike.

Caltex - Reedy Creek - Queensland

topLocation/Address/Phone No./Fax No.
GPS Coordinates Decimal Decimal Deg Min & Sec Deg & Decimal Min
Latitude -28.1045° S 28.1045° S 28° 6' 16.2" -28° 6.27'
Longitude 153.406° E 153.406° E 153° 24' 21.6" 153° 24.36'
QR Codes
(click icon to view QR code)
QR Code
Google Maps
QR Code
GEO
QR Code
GEO vCard
QR Code
Garmin POI
Address
Pacific Highway - South Bound
Reedy Creek
Queensland
Australia
Phone No.
07 5593 4055
If calling from outside Australia: +61 7 5593 4055

Fax No.
No fax number available

topMore Information
For more information, please see the website

topLocal Weather


topMap


Click the map for directions to Caltex - Reedy Creek - Queensland

topNearby Places
Hover your mouse over each of the Plaks listed above to see its location on the map.
Hover your mouse over the icons to see an image.
Caltex - Reedy Creek - Queensland has 0 comment/s
topComment on Caltex - Reedy Creek - Queensland
Cronulla Golf Club
Cronulla Golf Club (Website)

Cronulla Golf Club was officially opened on 15th December, 1923 by Sir William Vicars. Prior to this date golf was played from Cronulla Hotel, down and across Elouera Road and back along the beach side of Elouera Road. Forty five acres of land was purchased to build a nine hole golf course, which had a club house in the form of a large cottage. The function room now stands as the original cottage. In the early 1940s fifty acres of swamp land adjoining its boundaries was purchased and rezoned to extend a further nine holes. After many working bees the course was extended from 9 holes to 12 to 16 and ultimately 18 in 1957. During the latter part of 1960s a substantial part of the club's spare land (swamp) was acquired by the department of Education and used in the construction of Woolooware High School, its grounds and part of the car park at Cronulla Leagues Club. The club house was rebuilt and extended in 1969. Today the Golf Club is privately owned and controlled by the members.
Giving geographical context to places of interest in Australia

Plak South Africa