Plak AU: Find and be found in Australia

Westpac - Springfield



For driving directions to Westpac - Springfield, please see the map below.


Description
Westpac Banking Corporation (Westpac) was founded in 1817 and was the first bank established in Australia.

Westpac began trading on 8 April, 1817 as the Bank of New South Wales with a single office in Macquarie Place, Sydney. In 1982, with the merger of the Commercial Bank of Australia, it changed its name to Westpac Banking Corporation. On 23 August 2002, Westpac was registered as a public company limited by shares under the Australian Corporations Act (2001). In December 2008, Westpac merged with St.George Bank Limited.

Trading Hours: -

Mon: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Tue: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Wed: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Thur: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Fri: 9:30am - 5:00pm

Westpac - Springfield

topLocation/Address/Phone No./Fax No.
GPS Coordinates Decimal Decimal Deg Min & Sec Deg & Decimal Min
Latitude -27.6749° S 27.6749° S 27° 40' 29.64" -27° 40.494'
Longitude 152.905° E 152.905° E 152° 54' 18" 152° 54.3'
QR Codes
(click icon to view QR code)
QR Code
Google Maps
QR Code
GEO
QR Code
GEO vCard
QR Code
Garmin POI
Address
Shop 58
Orion Greater Springfield
Main Street
Springfield
Queensland
Australia
Phone No.
07 3470 2477
If calling from outside Australia: +61 7 3470 2477

Fax No.
No fax number available

topMore Information
For more information, please see the website

topLocal Weather


topMap


Click the map for directions to Westpac - Springfield

topNearby Places
Hover your mouse over each of the Plaks listed above to see its location on the map.
Hover your mouse over the icons to see an image.
Westpac - Springfield has 0 comment/s
topComment on Westpac - Springfield
Cabramatta Golf Club
Cabramatta Golf Club (Website)

The original Land Grant of 200 acres was given to Robert Cummings in 1805.

From this area in 1927 Arthur Bull purchased 157 acres and then in 1939 W. Hansford bought 98 acres and constructed a golf course and clubhouse which was leased to the Cabramatta County Golf Club. The club was affiliated with the Metropolitan Golf Association and Sydney Sub District Golf Association.

The original course was a par 66 on approximately 78 acres with 20 acres of undeveloped land south at the old 3rd green. A boundary fence ran behind the 3rd green across to the Cabramatta Creek.

During 1946/47 discussions took place with the owners regarding purchasing the property and at the meeting held at the Granville Town Hall it was decided to buy the land at a cost of 16,000 pounds, financed by a loan from the bank of N.S.W and an equal investment by Member Debenture Holders. On 4th March 1947, Cabramatta Golf Club Ltd was formed and incorporated under the companies Act. The property was transferred on the 24th March 1947.
Giving geographical context to places of interest in Australia

Plak South Africa