Put a Plak map on your website
Putting a map on your website helps people find your establishment. However, if you don't have the necessary skills to add Google maps to your website, Plak makes it quick and simple.See a working example
- Make sure that you supply the correct Plak ID, as you do not want to display the wrong map on your website. If you followed the link from your Plak page, the ID should already be filled in correctly.
- Set the Map Width (in pixels) that best suits your requirements. The minimum width is 300 pixels.
- Set the Map Height (in pixels) that best suits your requirements. The minimum height is 300 pixels.
- Click the Get Code button.
- Please DO NOT attempt to add a Plak map to your website if you don't at least have a rudimentary understanding of HTML. Plak will NOT be held responsible for anything that you might mess up!
This is what the map will look like on your website (apart from the size,
because this map has been sized to fit this page nicely).
Cottesloe Golf Club (Website)
Cottesloe Golf Club is a private member's located just south of the state of Western Australia - Perth.
It is a well manicured course with wide sweeping fairways and fast greens. It has a great variety in hole length - from driveable par 4 holes to exacting long holes with a smattering of everything else in between and set over a varied topograhpy.
Graham Marsh has done a fair bit of remodelling work and this is only making the course better with distinctive bunkering framing many of the holes and providing visual appeal where it was lacking previously.
Giving geographical context to places of interest in Australia