Put a Plak map on your website
Putting a map on your website helps people find your establishment. However, if you don't have the necessary skills to add Google maps to your website, Plak makes it quick and simple.See a working example
- Make sure that you supply the correct Plak ID, as you do not want to display the wrong map on your website. If you followed the link from your Plak page, the ID should already be filled in correctly.
- Set the Map Width (in pixels) that best suits your requirements. The minimum width is 300 pixels.
- Set the Map Height (in pixels) that best suits your requirements. The minimum height is 300 pixels.
- Click the Get Code button.
- Please DO NOT attempt to add a Plak map to your website if you don't at least have a rudimentary understanding of HTML. Plak will NOT be held responsible for anything that you might mess up!
This is what the map will look like on your website (apart from the size,
because this map has been sized to fit this page nicely).
Bathurst Golf Club (Website)
Bathurst Golf Course is an 18 hole championship course with superb fast bent grass greens and lush couch faiways. Our Course was home to the 1990 New South Wales Open. The Clubhouse is in a tree lined setting with spectacular views over the course and beyond, to the Blue Mountains. An outdoor barbeque area is available for members, guests and visitors. Parties wishing to book this facility should contact the Secretary Manager.
The Club has a fully licensed bar with all popular beers, spirits and an extensive range of local cool climate award winning wines. Visitors wishing to relax back at their motel may avail themselves of the Club's reasonably priced take-away service at the end of there days golf.
If your preference is for a quiet chat with great views over the course to the Blue Mountains, then the lounge area is for you. Members, guests and visitors wishing to warm-up before their round may make use of the Club's practice facilities. These facilities consist of two practice putting greens, two practice nets and a practice fairway. We welcome large and small golf groups to our club for weekdays and weekend times.
Giving geographical context to places of interest in Australia