Put a Plak map on your website
Putting a map on your website helps people find your establishment. However, if you don't have the necessary skills to add Google maps to your website, Plak makes it quick and simple.See a working example
- Make sure that you supply the correct Plak ID, as you do not want to display the wrong map on your website. If you followed the link from your Plak page, the ID should already be filled in correctly.
- Set the Map Width (in pixels) that best suits your requirements. The minimum width is 300 pixels.
- Set the Map Height (in pixels) that best suits your requirements. The minimum height is 300 pixels.
- Click the Get Code button.
- Please DO NOT attempt to add a Plak map to your website if you don't at least have a rudimentary understanding of HTML. Plak will NOT be held responsible for anything that you might mess up!
This is what the map will look like on your website (apart from the size,
because this map has been sized to fit this page nicely).
Cairns Golf Club (Website)
Established in 1930, Cairns Golf Club's 18 hole layout was redesigned by Ross Watson in 1992.Set amid spectacular mountain scenery, the course features generous fairways and large greens making it player-friendly for members & social players. However for all major events the course proves a more challenging test. With the tees back and the pins tricky suddenly friendly becomes mean and the course proves that it can bite back.
Giving geographical context to places of interest in Australia