The Eastern Golf Club was reformed in 1944 at its present site and the "Tullamore" homestead remains the centrepiece of the Clubhouse.
The course is a well maintained and challenging 18 hole par 71 set amongst long established native trees, and with an abundance of bird life adding to its charm and character the course provides an excellent and enjoyable test for all golfers.
This charm and character is reflected in the Clubhouse where over 110 years of history complements the hospitality for which the Club is renowned.
A book titled "The History of The Eastern Golf Club" can be purchased from the Club office.
Giving geographical context to places of interest in Australia