Plak AU: Find and be found in Australia

Lakes Entrance Kindergarten

Pig Spotter App

For driving directions to Lakes Entrance Kindergarten, please see the map below.

Click here to get yourself on the map. It's free!
What else can I do on the Plak website?

Lakes Entrance Kindergarten

Lakes Entrance Kindergarten

topLocation/Address/Phone No./Fax No.
GPS Coordinates Decimal Decimal Deg Min & Sec Deg & Decimal Min
Latitude -37.8737° S 37.8737° S 37° 52' 25.32" -37° 52.422'
Longitude 148.002° E 148.002° E 148° 0' 7.2" 148° 0.12'
49A Coates Road
Lakes Entrance
Phone No.
03 5155 2061
If calling from outside Australia: +61 3 5155 2061

Fax No.
No fax number available

topMore Information
For more information, please see the website

topLocal Weather


Click the map for directions to Lakes Entrance Kindergarten

topNearby Places
LodgingBIG4 Whiters Holiday VillageEducationalEast Gippsland Shire-MCH Lakes Entrance
EducationalLakes Entrance Secondary CollegeAutomotiveUnited Petroleum - Lakes Entrance
ShoppingBendigo Bank - ATM - Lakes Entrance (UP)RecreationLakes Entrance Golf Club
LodgingSandpiper Holiday ApartmentsPoliceLakes Entrance Police Station
EducationalLakes Entrance Primary SchoolPolling PlaceLakes Entrance East - 2040315
AttractionsUplands, VictoriaLodgingEastern Beach Holiday Park
LodgingLakes Entrance Waverley House CottagesFood & DrinkMiriam's
Polling PlaceLakes Entrance - 2040304Food & DrinkMcDonalds - Lakes Entrance Vic
ShoppingSafeway - Lakes EntranceShoppingWestpac - Lakes Entrance
ShoppingWestpac - ATM - Lakes EntranceFood & DrinkKFC - Lakes Entrance

Hover your mouse over each of the Plaks listed above to see its location on the map.
Hover your mouse over the icons to see an image.

Lakes Entrance Kindergarten has 0 comment/s

topComment on Lakes Entrance Kindergarten

Camden Golf Club
Camden Golf Club (Website)

Camden Golf Club Ltd was established in 1950 at its permanent site at Studley Park after occupying several sites in and around Camden since the 1930s. Camden Golf Club enjoys a superb location.

Studley Park House is a commanding feature overlooking the Golf Course affording wonderful views of the surrounding area and distant Blue Mountains.

The 18-hole golf course offers a challenge to all levels of golfers. Continual improvements are being made to enhance the course, which measures 5903 meters for men and 5383 meters for women.

Camden Golf Club is an equal opportunity golf club affording unrestricted membership to men and women.

Camden Golf Club has a long history of providing golf and social amenities for both Members and Guests.

The club was incorporated in 1950 and proudly celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 2000. From humble beginnings the club is growing in strength every year.
Giving geographical context to places of interest in Australia

Plak South Africa Pig Spotter Cryptic Crosswords